Friday, April 10, 2015

The End Of Season/Series One.

So, what did we learn from Season/Series One? Well, I learned that The Fat Controller is a slave driver. I also learned that Engines talk and have faces. 


What a scary world this would be to live in!

I wanted to do something at the end of each season/series different to give a little recap. Since this season/series has probably the less characters in it, I thought I would run through and give an idea to which this characters stand with me.

Let's start...

Thomas

Thomas is a hard one for me to like or dislike. He is far from a favorite of mine but, I do like his general jerkiness in the early seasons. Unlike now, where is a little Thomas Sue. 

Gordon

Gordon while being a pompous ass, I do like him to an extent. It humors me with what a jerk he can be. 

Edward

Awe Edward, I find him cute even with derpy eyes. He is my favorite of all the engines. And he gets bonus points with sharing his name with my husband.

Henry

Henry is a probably my second favorite. Maybe, I just feel sorry for him?

James

I'm sorry James fan, James is one of my less favorites. As I said earlier, he reminds of those younger kids who tried to hang out with the older ones in school. He really tries too hard. I never could stand those kids back in the day.

Percy

Percy for some reason reminds me of my little sister. Percy lays in the in between category as of now. We really haven't seen too much of him this season. But I can say, I like his spunk

Toby

Like Edward, Toby was a favorite of mine growing up. If Henry hadn't grown on me, Toby would be in 2nd place. 

Terence

I find Terence absolutely adorable. I love his personalty and design. I can almost picture him as a human.

Bertie

I feel much the same way for Bertie. I can picture him looking like Dick Van Dyke. 

The Fat Controller

I find him to be a jerk. He seems to blame accidents on the engines, when all the long it should be the trucks' fault. He also runs a very chaotic railway. 

Well, this is it for Season/Series One. I can't wait to dive into part two. Double the snark! 








No comments:

Post a Comment